Southern Offroad loves sharing other events and great organizations with you! Please mark this event on your calendar in Florida. All information taken from the website.
Please remember there is NO ALCOHOL and NO PETS allowed during the event. Individuals found in possession of alcohol or pets will be asked to leave the property immediately, and/or coolers will be confiscated, withNO REFUNDS.
New for 2015… Due to limited space, pop-up canopies will not be allowed in the show parking and spectator areas.
Registration numbers will be emailed out after Pre-registration closes on Oct. 10.
If you agree to the above terms, click HERE to register.
(If you have already registered, you can click HERE to print your registration form)
Fill in all the information.
Complete form, click, and pay via Pay Pal. Payment must be submitted at time of registration.
Pre-registration deadline is Oct. 10th.
Pre-registration is $40.
Registration will also be available from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16 at Phillips Chrysler Jeep and at the gate on Oct. 17-18. The cost for registration on those days will be $60.
Pre-registered Jeeps will receive:
Online and paperless registration plus a savings of $20.
Less paperwork day of event
A commemorative t-shirt will be given to the first 600 PRE-REGISTERED JEEPS.
Pre-registration closes on Oct. 10th.
Click HERE to download the 2015 Vendor Application.
• You may arrive at the show grounds to set up your site starting Friday, October 16, 2015 from noon until 6:00pm. Set up will be allowed Saturday morning. Vendors may arrive at 6:30am and we ask that you are set up in place no later than 8:00am. You may tear down your site on either Saturday evening or Sunday after show closes.
• REMINDER: • Due to local county ordinance maximum single canopy size is 10’x10’ unless it is a hard mounted awning structure attached to a trailer. Multiple 10×10 canopies are allowed on your site just no single canopies larger than 10×10. Special permits are available through the county. Please contact us no later than 30 days prior to the event if needed. Early Friday set up will be required.
• For our insurance carrier, we need to have a copy on file of your certificate of insurance. All vendors must complete and return a signed copy of the liability waiver as well. Please mail both forms in with your vendor application.
• Electricity, tables, chairs and tents will not be provided by the Ocala Jeep Club of Florida, Inc. You must bring your own.
• Any vehicles left on the show grounds Saturday may remain there until show opens on Sunday.
• There is NO on site camping available. Please check our website, www.jeeptoberfest.com for camping and hotel links.
• You must be preregistered by October 1, 2015 for a vendor spot. All forms must be filled out and submitted complete with payment. Be sure to complete and return the vendor questionnaire. This will be used to advertise your business throughout the course of the show.
• All vehicles that are part of your display must remain parked during the time of the show. Keys should be removed from the ignition and stored away. Because of the large number of spectators that are now attending the event, our insurance will not allow any motorized vehicles moving within the vendor area.
• An event staff worker will be checking on you throughout the weekend to see if you need assistance.
• No merchandise with the word “Jeeptoberfest” will be permitted to be sold or given away on site other than official event merchandise sold by The Ocala Jeep Club Inc.
For more information, email: email@example.com.