Southern. Southern Roots, Southern Adventure... Southern Life!
Southern Offroad Collection and Southern Belle Group are excited to host this annual ride again to Choccolocco Mountain in Alabama. We enjoy nothing more than to get dirty and spend time with others doing what we love. Valentine's Day can be a day we all love or completely dread. Don't get caught up in the mushy crap - do what you love! In this case, WHEELIN'!
Valentine's Day is on a Wednesday this year - we are heading out on Saturday to Choccolocco Mountain in Alabama. As an annual tradition we limit this group to 15 rigs. This park is a lot of fun with trails ranging from easy to complex.
Last year we had rigs of all sizes show up - some completely stock, mostly daily drivers and a few "trailer Queens". Tires ranged from street tires to 40's and mods were none to buggy extreme. The majority of us were in our daily drivers with a lift, tires and a few other minor modifications. We literally had the best time, turned strangers into friends and friends into family. We expanded our Southern Offroad Community and began a new tradition.
Saturday - Feb 10
- 930AM- Meet at Cracker Barrell parking lot located at:
970 W Pointe Ct, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- 10AM (Note 1 Hour time change) - Fuel up before entering Choccolocco Mtn Park
- 1030AM - Arrive at Choccolocco Mountain Park located at:
1312 Louise Drive SE
Jacksonville, AL 36265
- 11AM - Gather at the Main Building to unload any rigs from trailers, gather as a group to go over rules, questions, etc. You may air down here, this is also where the restrooms are located. If anyone breaks this is where they will be towed/driven back to for repairs. It is flat and has a few amenities.
- DUSK - make way back to Main Building to repair anyone needing it, if not we do a few night shots/sunset shots and head to dinner.
The park fee is $20 per day plus $5 for additional passengers, children 12 and under are free. Camping is available for $5 per person for one night, kids 12 and under free.
Southern ORC/Southern Belle Group -NO FEE
The professional photography fee this year is waived for all rigs that ride with our group. Limit is 15 rigs. Once the images are uploaded you are welcome to purchase them if you choose. If you have questions, concerns, remarks, or opinions please message me at email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING:
Change of clothes
Straps, Cable, etc just in case someone gets stuck
Extra parts - Yes, brake lines, axels, etc
Extra fluids - Yes, brake, transmission, dif, blinker (very important)
Please check your rigs before you leave your house and make sure all safety/recovery equipment works properly.
Who's in?!?! This is an annual favorite and becoming very popular. I can't wait to see you there. To reserve your space please complete the form below.